Delivery & Returns
We will process you order directly after placement, and hand it over to DPD afterwards. Delivery days are from Monday to Friday, you will receive a Shipping Confirmation email with the link to your DPD tracking information.
Brexit is coming and we are preparing for this as much as possible. Last shipping day with DPD will be on Monday 28th December 2020. No orders will be shipped between Tuesday 29th December 2020 and Sunday 3rd January 2021. From 4th January 2021 onwards, all orders will be delivered via UPS.
Shipping destination: UK mainland (delivery to Channel Islands not available)
Processing: 1 working day
Delivery: 2-3 working days
Total time: 3-4 working days
Please expect a longer shipping time frame during sales and holiday periods or due to unforeseen circumstances caused by Brexit.
No extra cost will be charged upon delivery of your parcel
Free shipping for orders above £150
All orders above £150 are free of charge for the first two delivery attempts shipped to a home address (for business addresses the first three attempts are free of charge). Order below £150 have delivery costs of £3.50 per order.
If you are not at home at the time of your delivery, DPD will make a second delivery attempt the following working day. After two unsuccessful delivery attempts, your parcel will be automatically redirected to the nearest DPD parcelshop. Alternatively you can visit the DPD website to arrange a redelivery, the reference number on the "Sorry we missed you" card will be needed for this service.
From now on, returns will be arranged via UPS which means that you will receive a UPS return shipping label in your parcel. As we are in a transition period and some of you will still have a DPD label, please check the return shipping label carefully to see if you need to present your parcel in a DPD or UPS Parcelshop. Find here your closest UPS Parcelshop, or closest DPD Parcelshop.
Your DPD return shipping label will be valid until 20th December 2020. If you wish to return a DPD parcel after 20th December 2020, please contact Marie Jo at firstname.lastname@example.org
Marie Jo is keen on providing a carefree shopping experience, and therefore offers an easy return policy. You may return your order free of charge within 14 days from the date of delivery, provided that returned items are unwashed, unworn and unaltered in any way. Items must be in their original condition with the tags attached.
Please note that items purchased in-store should be returned to the store of purchase. It is currently not possible to process these purchases from our central warehouse.
Please follow these instructions when returning items:
- Please return the items in the original shipping box. If you don’t have the original shipping box, please make sure that the packaging is appropriate to avoid damages during transport.
- Please fill out the Returns Documentation that was shipped with your order, and include it with the merchandise being returned to guarantee swift and correct processing.
- Affix the pre-paid return shipping label on the return package, the return label is included with your initial order. If you have lost or did not receive the return shipping label, please contact Marie Jo at email@example.com to receive a new label.
- From now on, returns will be arranged via UPS which means that you will receive a UPS return shipping label in your parcel. However, your DPD return shipping label will still be valid until December 20th 2020. For free returns, please check the return shipping label carefully to see if you need to present your parcel in a DPD or UPS Parcelshop.
To find the closest UPS Parcelshop, visit https://www.ups.com/dropoff/?loc=en_GB.
To find the closest DPD Parcelshop, visit https://www.dpdlocal-online.co.uk/products-and-services/pickup-shops.
- Please add manually the necessary data to the enclosed Pro Forma Invoice. This document needs to mention the exact contents of the returned parcel, being: date, number of pieces (fill in quantity next to the returned item(s), total value per item and also the overall total value. If this information is missing, incorrect or incomplete your parcel will get stuck at Customs. Put the completed Pro Forma Invoice in the pouch you received in your parcel, and stick it to the outside of the parcel. This form is mandatory for all returns from 20th December 2020 onwards. If you did not receive the Pro Forma Invoice, please contact Marie Jo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Deliver your parcel to a parcel shop of your carrier (please check your return shipping label).